Over £200 off RRP and now with up to £65 worth of Free Stock*
The Instanta 1000C Water Boiler is designed for those locations where space is limited but standards are high. Made to Instanta's exacting specification criteria, the 1000C is the boiling water solution for small to medium sized catering establishments.
Features and Benefits
- Self diagnostics system
- Long-life incoloy element
- Well insulated for minimal heat loss & energy use
- Stainless steel drip tray included
- Complete with 1.75 metres of cable & 13 amp plug
- Mirror finished stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel heating chamber.
- Low voltage switching.
- Two safety cut-outs.
- WRAS approved.
- Height (mm) 440mm
- Width (mm) 218mm
- Depth (mm) 465mm
- Tap clearance to drip tray (mm) 150
- Rear connection clearance (mm) 50
- Depth excluding drip tray (mm) 345 Power loading (kW) 3 Heat-up time (mins) 16 Recovery Rate (litres) 0.5 Stand by Power (kW/h) 0.066 Rapid Draw-Off (litres) 5 Rapid Draw-Off (cups) 30 Hourly Output (litres)27 Hourly Output (cups)162 * Based on 6 Cups Per Litre
*Free stock Bundles as follows, please select option from above when ordering:
Premium Single Serve - Coffee Bags (100), Hot Chocolate Sachets (100), Pyramid Tea Bags (50), Sugar Sticks (1000), Milk Pots (240).
Standard Single-Serve - Coffee Sticks (250), Hot Chocolate Sachets (100), Pyramid Tea Bags (100), Sugar Sticks (1000), Milk Pots (240).
Catering Tins Premium - Premium Instant Coffee (500g Tin), Premium Hot Chocolate (2Kg Tin), Pyramid Tea Bags (50), Sugar Sticks (1000), Milk Pots (240).
Catering Tins Standard - Instant Coffee (500g Tin), Hot Chocolate (2Kg Tin), Pyramid Tea Bags (100), Sugar Sticks (1000), Milk Pots (240).
Instanta Water Boiler Installation
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4 BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow is available (rear option requires kit not supplied).
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity.