The new SL13 for 2015. Slim-line design to fit in the most compact spaces. Features & Benefits
- Narrow width (takes up minimal counter space)
- Generous tap clearance (for filling taller pots)
- Large rapid draw-off capacity (13 litres)
- Integral filter monitor (can be activated to counts down throughput in litres)
- High grade stainless steel throughout construction
- High quality, heavy duty draw-off tap
- Stainless steel drip-tray included
- Over-fill protection against limescale
- Boil dry protection
- Long-life incoloy element
- Basic fault self-diagnosis with LCD read out
- Electronic temperature control for constant temperature at around 96 °C
- Easy access for service and cleaning
Rear supply connection. Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4 BSP) food quality hose supplied.
Choice of rear (optional additional kit) or front overflow/waste as standard.
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a standard UK 13amp moulded plug.
High quality brushed stainless steel case.
High quality stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching
Two safety cut-outs
Height (mm) 738
Width (mm) 180
Depth (mm) 520
Tap clearance to drip tray (mm) 245
Power loading (kW) 3
Heat-up time (mins) 34
Recovery Rate (litres) 0.5
Rapid Draw-Off (litres) 13
Rapid Draw-Off (cups) 78
Hourly Output (litres) 27
Hourly Output (cups) 162
* Based on 6 Cups Per Litre